As we conclude a truly remarkable year, we’d like to express our sincerest gratitude to the many clients, partners, advisors and friends who made 2013 so unforgettable.
We’re especially proud of these accomplishments:
- Increasing revenue by 250% and achieving profitability
- Doubling our headcount to 50 employees in six U.S. offices
- Expanding our global reach to more than 300M uniques (Quantcast) and US reach to 70M uniques (comScore)
- Delivering hundreds of campaigns for heavyweight brands like LG, Canon, AT&T, Cadillac, Lifetime, The CW, Maybelline, Coca-Cola, Toyota, AMC, Macy’s, BMW and Toshiba
- Adding major publisher partners, including TheDailyBeast.com, HollywoodReporter.com, Shape, OK!, Spanish Broadcasting System, Billboard, Wetpaint and Internet Brands
- Launching the Canvas image take-over unit
- Launching our patent-pending image classification system
- Launching In-Screen Ads, opening up mobile and non-image inventory
- Winning the Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Award and being named a finalist in the Digiday Publishing and iMedia ASPY Awards
As we enter 2014, we’re excited to expand upon these successes. We look forward to even more growth as we welcome new members to our team and continue to demonstrate our superior brand performance to advertisers and revenue-generating capabilities to publishers.
On behalf of the entire GumGum team, we wish you a very Happy New Year. May 2014 usher in prosperity and success to us all!